Increasing minerals is one of the many things addressed on my 28 Day Health Challenge because they are vital for good health - but many people are deficient in them.
Read to the bottom to find out how you can do a home test to see if you are deficient in iodine – one of the important trace minerals.
We forget that we are made up of the substances of the earth!
We are sun, water, air, soil, minerals, seed, food, virus, bacteria, and parasites all living together.
We are a living biome. While weRead more...
Read to the bottom to find out how you can do a home test to see if you are deficient in iodine.
Aromatherapy Awareness Week is an annual national campaign hosted by the International Federation of Aromatherapists (IFA) to raise awareness of the clinical benefits of aromatherapy. Returning for its 13th year running, it seeks to educate the public about the difference aromatherapy can make to your life and the lives of people in your care. As we emerge from lockdown, there is increasing evidence that the many ramifications of the pandemic has had a negative impact on the Nation's mental health. To address this challenge, this year's Week is an opportunity to highlight how the unique therapeutic qualities of essential oils can bring balance to our mental well-being naturally, as well as being a key therapeutic intervention in healthcare.
This campaign is brought to life by a multitude of individuals and companies who come together to organise events and activities throughout the UK, drawing attention to the important role aromatherapy has in healthcare management. This awareness campaign is a unique opportunity for all clinical aromatherapists and service suppliers in the industry to do something pro-active to raise the profile of aromatherapy.
- Digestion - speeds up digestion and activates enzymes.
- Controls pathogens - makes an unfriendly environment for pathogens to survive.
- Increases the absorption of minerals and vitamins - like calcium, magnesium and iron.
- Decreases gas, bloating and indigestion by speeding up the breakdown of food.
- Decreases acid reflux - as it helps the valve close to prevent the acid in your stomach rising up.
- Releases bile/enzymes - especially 'congested' bile - which in turn helps to breakdown fat.
- Breaks down protein - the ACV helps make the enzymes to break down protein into amino acids.
- Blood sugar levels improve - because less insulin is produced and this assists in weight loss.